Our postage and packaging fees for the UK & Northern Ireland:
All orders over £35, within the UK & Northern Ireland, will be sent free of charge
Any order which falls under £35 carries a postage charge of £3.00 inc vat
All parcels are dispatch via our nominated courier and will require a signature.
We aim to have your order with you within 1-2 working days for UK deliveries
In the event of an item being out of stock we will process and send the remainder of your order; if it is unlikely to be back in stock in a reasonable amount of time we will notify you and refund the out of stock item . Alternatively we may at our discretion hold the order until complete if the delay is no more than a few days, we will inform you of this via email and advise on the estimated time delivery.
Please note our offices are closed during the weekends and bank holidays we will process all order in strict order of receipt on the next working day.
Cancellation, returns and refunds
You have certain rights under the law. These include:
- that any products supplied by us will be of satisfactory quality, fit for their intended purpose, and will conform to any description given on this Website;
- certain remedies if a product is defective; and
- a right to cancel your order within 14 working days, beginning the day after the day on which You receive the product, and to receive a full refund, even if the product is not defective. This right is subject to certain conditions and exceptions (see "Return of non-faulty goods" below).
- cancellation can be communicated by visiting our helpdesk or if you prefer by completing the details below and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
To Australian Bodycare UK ltd, Bodycare House, Sham Farm Business Units, Eridge Green Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN3 9JA
I/We* hereby give notice that I/We* cancel my/our* contract of sale for the following goods,
Ordered on*/received on*,
Name of consumers(s),
Address of consumer(s),
Address Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
* Delete as appropriate.
Return of non-faulty goods
We hope you will be happy with your purchase from us. If not, you have the right to return the product to us and receive a full refund provided:
- you notify us in writing that you are cancelling your purchase no later than the 14 working days after the day on which you received your product;
- you have taken reasonable care of the product prior to return - in particular this means they must not have been damaged;
- you may give us notice of cancellation by any written means (including email, fax or letter), but it will speed up the process for you and us if you contact us by Australian Bodycare UK Ltd, Bodycare House, Sham Farm Business Units, Eridge Green Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN3 9JA
- you will be responsible for the cost of returning the product to us, unless it is faulty, incorrect or misdescribed.
Please return the Product in suitable packaging to ensure it reaches us in good condition.
We will refund the purchase price and original delivery charge of any goods returned no later than 14 days from the day when you give us notice of cancellation.
Please note that if you fail to take reasonable care of returned products, or fail to return the product to us, we will be entitled to make a claim against you for any losses which we suffer.
Our Legal obligations and our Limitation on Liability
We accept liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or that of our employees and agents. We do not seek to exclude liability for fraudulent misrepresentation by us or our employees or agents.
You have certain rights under the law. These include that any products supplied by us will be of satisfactory quality and fit for their intended purpose. Nothing in these Terms is intended to affect these statutory rights. For more information about Your statutory rights contact Your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
If we breach these Terms we shall only be liable for losses which are a reasonably foreseeable consequence of such a breach, up to a maximum of the purchase price of your order. Losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and us at the time of entering into this agreement.
Information provided about the products is intended to be used for educational or informational purposes only. The statements and products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own doctor or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made on the Website.
With current technology it is not possible to develop and operate computer programs (software) and data processing systems (hardware) entirely without error, or to rule out any unpredictable events in connection with the internet. We provide no guarantee for the constant and uninterrupted availability of the Website.
We are not responsible for:
- losses not caused by our breach;
- indirect losses which are a side effect of the main loss or damage and which are not reasonably foreseeable by you and us at the time of entering into this agreement, for example loss of profits or loss of opportunity;